BTH Dinner Party considers customer privacy and security a top priority. As such we wanted to provide you important information on our policies.
What information do we collect?
- We collect personally identifiable information to identify our customers, to respond to e-mail and customer service requests, to register and confirm registrations for programs and services, to process and fulfill product orders, for promotional purposes and to otherwise augment our users’ access to and experience with BTH Dinner Party websites.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other relevant contact information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To deliver you the most awesome experience possible. In other words, to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Nonetheless, BTH Dinner Party reserves the right to sell, transfer, exchange or otherwise give aggregated lists of user data which do not contain personally identifiable information.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition, to alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer; and to provide you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions or other company related activities.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of industry standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. We send cookies to your computer through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages on our site are visited and by how many people. We use these cookies to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Most browsers have an option for disabling the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting cookies, as well as (depending on your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of cookies in a variety of ways.
Information Collected from Social Networking Sites
Can I opt-out of BTH Dinner Party newsletters or other mailings?
You may opt-out or unsubscribe from a BTH Dinner Party newsletter, email or mailing. To unsubscribe, please click the unsubscribe link featured at the bottom of the newsletter you received by e-mail, notify us by e-mail or write to us at the address listed below.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, and we require these parties to agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do we use third-party software for e-commerce transactions?
We use a leading cloud-based business management software service that complies with the Payment Card Industry’s (PCI) Security Standards, with strong security standards to protect credit card numbers, for the BTH Dinner Party Purchases.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We respect children's privacy. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly or intentionally collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Service is located on computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Service or your submission of any Personal Information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of your home country, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
BTH Dinner Party
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230